Table of Contents
Once you choose Qubi from the Engines Dashboard, you are transferred to Qubi’s Edit Mode.
Qubi’s Edit Mode is divided into the following:
- Tool Bar: Using which you can interact with the project and the code script.
- Code Blocks: The different code blocks to create your script.
- Console: Gives feedback on the status of the code.
- Playground: The area in which Qubi executes the created code.
- Coding Area: The whole green screen is the coding area in which you can add and sequence your code.