This feature adds another camera to the scene.
Inspector Menu #
1. Projection #
– Perspective projection gives you a view that is the most realistic. 3D models are shown as if you are looking at them with a human eye.
– Perspective projection is used in most cases unless you need a specific feature of orthographic projection.
To learn more about perspective projection, click here.
– Orthographic projection is used for its accuracy in measurements and scale.
– This projection does not give you a realistic view and it does not show depth.
2. Play Mode View #
- First Person View
-The camera view is similar to the viewpoint of a character.
To learn more about the first-person view, click here.
- Free View
– The camera will be able to move freely as if you are in edit mode in the engine.
– Camera movement can only be controlled by code.
3. Camera View #
A quick preview of how the camera view will look like in play mood.
Play mode interaction #
Depends on the Play Mode View.
- In First Person View, you can move the camera using the (W, A, S, D) keys and jump using the Space key.
- In Free View, you can move the camera using the same navigation controls in edit mode.
- In Cinematic, you cannot interact with the camera as it can only be controlled by code.