A variable is a storage space area that you give a name and can manipulate along the program.
- Variable Name.
- Variable Type (Integer, Float, String, Boolean, Vector3)
- Variable Initial Value.
- Variable Visibility.
Local: Visible in this scene only.
Global: Visible across all scenes of a project.
- Click to add the New Variable to your Variables List.
- Search in the list of your variables.
Get and Set #
Once you add a new variable, there will be 2 blocks added to the list:
- Get: which retrieves the variable value in the code flow through the Data Output.
- Set: which changes the variable value in the code flow through the Data Input.
You can delete this variable by clicking on the delete button in the upper right of the set block.